- The journal only accepts unpublished, original works from researchers.
- The articles are to be within 7000 words (including notes and references) written in accordance with the journal submission guidelines.
- All submissions need to be sent via email.
- While submitting an essay via email, the discipline and the language the essay is written in should be mentioned in the subject line of the email.
- All submissions will include a cover letter mentioning the affiliation(s) of the author along with his/her designation and a brief bio-note (300words max).
- Only the first page of the manuscript should contain author information. The rest of the manuscript should contain no author-identifying marks.
- Even if the author quotes his/her work, he/she should use the third person address for the initial submission and change such addresses to first person in the final submission for publication.
- When manuscripts are under review, contributors are asked not to send them for consideration anywhere else.
- All submissions, including queries, should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
- Kupuli is an open access journal and it levies no fees what-so-ever in any form from the contributors of essays or reviews.
Formatting of the Essay:
Kupuli follows the 8th MLA style for the essays on Humanities and Social Sciences. Essays on science should follow any of the standard formatting techniques. Prospective contributors are requested to contact the Editors for queries (if any).
Kupuli has a strict policy against any kind of plagiarism or malpractice. Essays with Plagiarized contents will be rejected instantly.
The copyrights of the articles published in the journal remain with the respective authors.